Wow, can you believe I've had this lipstick for about a year now and still haven't posted about it? To be quite honest, I've taken these pictures a little while back when I first got the lipstick. I normally take a bunch of pictures when I first purchase something new and then write reviews later...that is if I don't forget to.
- For some reason this one feels lighter than the other YSL lipstick that I have.
- The metallic gold packaging looks nice and high-end but I hate how it attracts fingerprints and gets scratched very easily.
- .12 oz or 3.5 g
- Rosewood is a pinkish nude color with a creme finish.
- The pigmentation and formula of these YSL lipsticks are among my favorite. It feels very moisturizing and luxurious.
- It glides so effortlessly and yet the formula doesn't slip or slide and wears for hours. I get about 3-4 hours of wear.
- It has a very prominent fruity/perfumy scent. I personally don't mind it. I think it smells very nice but it does have a stronger scent than most of my lispsticks so it might bother some.
Aside from the packaging. I love everything else about this lipstick from the rich pigmentation to the moisturizing and comfortable feel that lasts for hours. YSL products are expensive but this one comes with a quality to match the price tag.
My rating 9.5/10.