Happy Friday everyone!
Here's just a little random haul with products I managed to get within the past few days.
- Milani Smooth Base coat. I've seen a lot of people using this basecoat and I was very curious to give it a try.
- Hard Candy Sky. What's interesting about this shade is that it looks like a creme finish with a subtle iridescent blue sheen. I think this brand is only available at Wal-Mart.
- Nicole by OPI Fabulous Is My Middle Name. Apparently, this shade is a Wal-Mart exclusive. It looks very interesting in the bottle. I see a mixture of silver, purple, dark blue, and red glitters. I didn't noticed until swatched but most of the glitters are very tiny bar glitters.
- Rimmel London Kate 01 (left) and 08 (right). Ok so I finally caved in and bought these lipsticks. I couldn't wait to try them. I heard that they are very long lasting, which I like since I always forget to reapply. 01 is pretty close to being a true red but there is still a little bit of warmth in it as far as I can see. 08 is a pinkish nude with some warm undertone. I will post more swatches and review on these lipsticks soon.
- Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment duo. My friend Celia got 2 of these on her birthday from Sephora and she was so sweet for saving one pack for me. I really love these lipbalms. They feel very moisturizing and nice. The only problem I have is that they don't moisturize long enough so I have to keep reapplying.
- Profusion Glitterazzi's Journal. If this palette looks familiar to you, it's because not long ago, I purchased two of these already. I was able to find this palette at Walgreens but I don't think it is a permanent item. They are all quite pigmented and shimmery. The only one that didn't feel smooth is the darker blue shade. The texture could have been better but they are workable. This palette was dirt cheap. I only paid a couple bucks for it.
So that's it for this haul. I have a few more hauls coming up so stay tuned. I didn't want to put them all in one posts since it's going to end up being very long.
Luuux Shared Link