My oh my, it has been one hell of a week for me! Feel free to skip this paragraph if you don't want to hear me rant. There is no worst feeling than being a reputable employee to being thrown under the bus when shit happens...ok perhaps there is but I just have a hard time wrapping my head around it. Cowards! Even I'm stupid enough to admit I'm wrong when I know I'm wrong so I guess I'll never understand why some people can't do that. Becoming a casualty of someone else's mistake and lack of responsibility makes me want to slap myself for having to put up with this. This just pushed me over the edge and if I could afford it, I would have stormed out of there. I'm sorry for the rant but life isn't always sunshine and rainbows but it will be ok, I know how to move on. How was your week?
By the way, I didn't purchase this product but I got it from Sephora by redeeming my points.
- Chubby retractable stick with color matching the color of the product inside
- .1 oz
- Super Strawberry is a sheer strawberry pink that delivers a sheer wash of pink that is quite natural and flattering on my light skin.
- I admit that at first I wasn't all that excited about it but a freebie is a freebie so it's nice. After trying it out, I really come to like it. I kept it at work and use it whenever I'm too rushed to apply a lip color in the morning before I head out.
- It contains mango and shea butters. The texture is balmy and feels very moisturizing, light, and comfortable.
- I get about 4 hours of wear before the color wears off.
I didn't have much expectation but I ended up loving the sheer natural color and the moisturizing. It's something I probably wouldn't have purchased on my own but after trying it, I wouldn't mind purchasing this at all. If you want a more pigmented lip color then this isn't for you but if you're looking for a simple and wearable shade that keeps your lips nicely hydrated then you will like this.
Availability: Sephora, Clinique