I'm super excited to share with you this look. I've wanted to do an oil slick inspired makeup look for quite some time now and after looking up a few pictures, I had a pretty good idea on what I was going to use. I absolutely love how it came out. It's definitely one of my favorite look that I accomplished. I hope you like it too!
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush Classic
- I started off with NYX Jumbo pencil in Black Bean all over lids
- Then over it, from inner corner to outer corner, I used the following colors from Urban Decay NYC Palette: Maui Wowie, Loaded, Radium, and Psychedelic Sister.
- From the crease toward the brow bone, I did a gradient using Make Up Forever #92 (purple), Sugar Pill Love (red), and Inglot matte 323 (yellow)
- I lined my upper lash line with UD 24/7 waterproof eyeliner perversion
- I lined my waterline and tight line with Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Crayon Blacquer
- I lined the lower lash line with UD 24/7 Glide On Pencil Apathy, Ink, and Ransom. I then smudged under Loaded and Radium eyeshadows.
- ELF natural false lashes
- I applied My Beauty Addiction lipstick Kohl all over lips and applied setting power over lips. I then brushed over Radium, Loaded, and Psychedelic Sister.