Happy new year my lovely readers! I hope this will be a great year for everyone.
I don't know if it is the weather, the holidays, or work, or perhaps a combination of all, but yeah I've been neglecting my blog and I promise I will get back into the swing of regular posting. Fortunately, I have a few drafts in queue.
Oh god, I've had this lipstick for so long that I can't even remember where I bought it from anymore. Probably K-Mart or Big Lots.
- Packaging is very simple and cheap. It has a clear cap, which helps me see the color of the tube.
- I don't like the fact that I can't twist the color all the way down so always have to be extra careful when removing and replacing the cap.
- .14 oz or 4 g
- Sienna is a nice brick red color with subtle that I find goes well with fall. It has a satin finish and very subtle gold shimmers.
- It has very good pigmentation and the lipstick is creamy enough that it applies without pulling and dragging. In spite of the easy application, I didn't find it moisturizing and feels pretty dry after a couple hours of wear. You definitely need to pair it with a good lip balm.
- It stays put for up to 5 hours before it starts fading, even so it is not a color that fades easily as it will leave a stain behind.
- It has a sweet vanilla-ish kind of smell.
My main complaint would be that it isn't moisturizing. Otherwise, it has good pigmentation, has a creamy smooth application, and is long-wearing. Not great but not bad for the price either.
Price: about $2.00