I finally got around to doing a makeup look this past weekend. Well, it was so cold that I was stuck at home and didn't go anywhere so I was able to focus on my blog, taking pictures, and editing pictures. Ahh the joy of a beauty blogger!
This isn't your typical date night makeup or go shopping makeup look but I don't really care because makeup is supposed to be fun and creative. I like the mood of this look. It looks a bit melancholic.
- theBalm Put A Lid On It primer
- theBalm Nude'tude palette: Sleek on the outer V, Stubborn on brow bone
- Sleek Ultra Matte v2: Villan and Highness on crease
- Colour Pop Cricket on lid
- Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner Perfect Black on tight line and waterline and smudged on lower lash line.
- Rimmel Glam'eyes Black Glamour liquid liner on upper lash line
- ELF natural false lashes