Hi yall...the week end just went by too quickly. Worked a lot on my blog and yet still feel like I'm not getting much done.
- Compact 6 pan eyeshadow palette. There's a pretty decent amount of product in each pan.
- .29 oz or 8.5 g
- Since there wasn't a name for each individual shades, I'm just gonna number them 1 through 6 from top to bottom, left to right.
- #1 is a very pale shimmery gold
- #2 is a medium beige gold with sparkling shimmers
- #3 is is a medium bronze with sparkling shimmers
- #4 is a bright warm medium shimmery gold.
- #5 is a shimmery toned down gold.
- #6 is a shimmery medium brown taupe.
- Overall, they are easy to apply and blend easily. They all had good pigmentation but if you want them to look more intense, it is best if you just use your finger and pat it on your lids.
- #6 is the only shade that has a soft shimmer, which makes it the only shade in the palette that could be use to create contrast.
- With a good primer, you can get up to 6 hours of wear before they start to fade.
It's hard to use the shades in this palette together because most are very shimmery and sparkly but other than that the colors are nice and have a decent application. Pigmentation and longevity is good but could be better.
|#1 on lid, #6 on crease|
|#2 on lid, #6 on outer V|
|#4 on lid, #6 on crease|
|#5 on lid, #6 on crease|
|#6 all over lid|