It was another stressful week that ended better than the last but I still have lot of things going through my head about what the next few months are going to be like and a potential new opportunity might present itself soon...so we'll just have to wait and see how it all plays out. If there's anything I've learned is always be prepared for the worst, especially when you have to deal with people you can't trust.
I got a few random things that I picked up here and there in the past week so I wanted to share with you what's coming up.
- Essence All About Nude Eyeshadow palette, $4.99
- Essence All About Candies Eyeshadow palette, $4.99
- Pixel Pro Eyeshadow Charming, $.99
- Pixel Pro Eyeshadow Endearing, $.99
- Pixel Lip Butter Gorgeous, $1.49
- Pixel Lip Butter Serene, $1.49
I couldn't help myself but purchase of few of these Pixel makeup since they were on sale for so cheap.
Spotted some new goodies at Walgreens and I was curious to try them out.
- Jordana Cat Eye Liner Suede, $2.99
- Rimmel Scandaleyes Eyeshadow Stick Teasing Turquoise, $4.59
- Rimmel Show Off Lip Velvet Matte Atomic Rose, $5.49
From Sally Beauty Supply
- I found these doughnut shaped glitters on clearance for $2.29
- Finger Paints Daubigny's Garden, $4.99...OMG I couldn't help myself but fall in love instantly when I first saw it. Look at that glimmer!
- Beautique Lip Liner Currant, $1.79. This was kind of an impulse purchase just because it was on sale, lol.