I hope your weekend is going well so far. As for myself, well I am really not in the mood to do anything but rest and catch up on my blog. This is a look I did a couple nights ago but didn't get a chance to post.
I purchased the MAC Grey Friday lipstick during Black Friday (I believe it was only available that day) so I decided to pair this look with the lippie.
Grey Friday is a frostry grey color with a metallic shine to it. It's not as opaque as I would have hoped but that might be a good thing for some people. This means that you can actually wear a thin coat or blot it and make this lipstick totally wearable. Because it's not fully opaque, it allows your natural lip color come through so the result you get is a mauvey grey kind of color. I'm wearing it here at its fullest opacity. Doesn't look as crazy as you may think. It's actually sexy and edgy, I think.
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher Nymph
- Physicians Formula Bamboo bronzer
- I primed my eyes with UDPP
- I used MAC Bagatelle on the 1/3 of inner corner of my eyes and MAC Expensive Pink on the rest of my lid.
- I applied Sugar Pill Love on the crease
- To deepen the outer V I used a combination of MAC Embark and a matte black eyeshadow. I also smudged those colors into the outer lower lash line and applied Sugar Pill Love over it.
- On the inner lower lash line I applied Ulta Eye Crayon in Fairy Tale.
- For the brow bone, I swiped in a matte white eyeshadow.
- For tight lining and waterline, I applied Too Faced Perfect Eyes waterproof eyeliner in Perfect Black.
- I created a winged liner on the upper lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 waterproof liquid liner in Perversion.
- I filled my brows with ELF Eyebrow Kit Dark and used two coats of Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel Expresso on my eyebrows.
- I used lashes by Love&Beauty on the upper and Ardell 108 on the lower. For an intense dramatic look, I'd recommend you try false lower lashes too (unless you are blessed with long thick lashes). They make my eyes look bigger lol.
- MAC Grey Friday
And that completes the look. Looks kinda vampy, dark, and mysterious...just the way I like :D
What would you pair Grey Friday with?
Luuux Shared Link