I'm so excited to share with you this look because it is very different from the looks I've done before and I am also including step-by-step pictures so you can try to recreate this look if you wish.
Originally, I wasn't planning on using these colors and what I had envisioned in my head was flipping amazing but a few nights ago, when I tried to bring my vision to life and it didn't quite turn out like how I wanted it. It could be because I didn't have the right material...surprisingly.
Anyhoo, I decided to use different colors and I'm now pretty happy about how it turned out. Believe it or not, it is actually really easy to do! One of the easiest look I've done.
1. Primed my eyes with UDPP on my eyes and extending the application to my hair line.
2. I first applied the gold color from Sally Girl trio palette. I actually mixed the two gold together.
3. Then from the Sally Girl Shimmer Strip palette, I used the the reddish copper color.
4. I used "sexy" eyeshadow from theBalm Nude'tude palette to slightly give more dimension to the outer corner of my eyes.
5. The next eyeshadow color I used is Silver Spoon, from the Too Faced Eye Love palette. Make sure you blend the three colors so that there isn't any harsh edges. I used slightly fluffier brushes to apply these three colors.
6. I lined my eyes with Physicians Formula Eyebooster Ultra black and created a slightly more elongated and thick winged liner.
7. I used Blackout from Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette over the winged liner that I traced and made my liner thicker and softer around the edges. I also smudged Blackout on the lower lash line and blended a tiny bit of it into the outer V.
8. With Sally Hansen Forever Stay eye pencil in deep black, I applied it on the waterline and tightline.
9. I used a shimmery white eyeshadow just a bit on the inner corner of the lower lash line to brighten up that area since I feel that the silver color was looking a bit flat.
10. I filled my brows with Milani Easybrow dark brown and Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel Expresso. I made my brows darker than usual for this look.
11. I finished up the look with false lashes from NYX.
For the lips, I'm actually not wearing lipstick. I first exfoliated my lips and then moisturized with lip balm. I used a light application of NYX Jumbo eye pencil French Fries to outline my lips and blend inward. Then I used the gold shimmer from the Sally Girl palette and applied it all over my lips.
For the cheeks I used Tarte Amazonian Clay blush in the shade Blissful and I contoured my face with Sally Hansen Luminous Matte Powder Deep.
I am absolutely loving the rainbow effect and I think this technique is so easy anyone can do it. This is a look that I think stand out cause it's edgy, metallic, different...Almost have a futuristic appeal to it.
I hope you found the picture tutorial helpful cause it sure took me a while to put together.
Thanks for stopping by and let me know what you plan on wearing on your face for New Year's Eve.