I picked up this new Maybelline blush from Walgreens a few weeks ago and as much as I was tempted to grab another one or two. I managed to just walk out of the store with this one. Is it just me or what but every time I see a new product display. I always want to grab the shade that the model is wearing.
- I like the fact that it comes on a stick packaging. I can just dab it on where I want it and then blend it without having to use my fingers to apply the blush.
- .24 oz or 6.8 g. When I twisted it all the way up, I get about 3/4 inch of product.
- Pink Fever is a medium cool-toned pink with fine pearly shimmers and a satin finish. This shade may be more suitable for fair to medium complexion.
- The first thing that I noticed when I swatched it was that it is very pigmented yet you can go from light to intense without any issue. Apparently, it contains shea butter and has a cream to powder texture. I love how creamy and smooth it feels on the skin. It's silky to the touch and glides and blends effortlessly.
- You can use your finger to blend out the blush but I personally prefer using a brush for blending.
- It lasts about 5-6 hours before I start noticing it fading and it is unscented though it seems to have a very faint smell that I can easily go undetected.
I love the texture of this blush. It's so pigmented yet blends out so easily and feels really soft and smooth. Typical cream blushes tend to be a little tacky but this one blends like a powder. It has a fairly decent staying power too though I wished it lasted a bit longer.
Availablity: Walgreens, CVS