Happy Saturday lovelies,
It's been a week since I posted something. I was
Since I wasn't working on my blog, I got to sleep a little more and felt a bit more rested.
Today, I have for you review of this Jordana lipstick that I got on sale at K-Mart a couple weeks ago. I think it ended up being $1.00 and some change.
- Clear see-through round plastic tube.
- .12 oz or 3.4 g
- Pom-tini is a raspberry red with subtle gold shimmers and frosty finish. The frost here is a bit much for me. I wished it was less frosty.
- The lipstick glided smoothly and applied evenly without tugging. The pigmentation is good and give full coverage. The color leaves staining behind.
- The formula wasn't moisturizing and my lips felt dry after 2 hours of wear. I'd recommend wearing a good lip balm underneath to make it more comfortable.
- The color last 4 hours on me before it starts fading and the stain will remain for a few more hours, though it ends up looking blotchy as it fades.
- It has a strong artificial, sort of fruity scent to it, that is similar to the Milani Color Statement lipsticks. I'm not really a fan of it.
As far as color and finish, it may be subject to personal taste. I liked the fact that it was pigmented and wasn't tugging during application. Formula was slightly on the dry then again, you should be ok if you prep your lips and wear a lip balm beforehand.
I didn't love the scent but on top of that there was an odd after taste on this particular lipstick and I don't think I will be keeping it. This is like the 3rd time, I purchased a lipstick on sale at K-Mart and they ended up smelling or tasting weird like they've been sitting on that shelf like forever, probably the main reason why they were on sale. My advice is don't get this from K-Mart but if you take your chances either save your receipt or realize that you could to lose a buck or two on it.
Price: roughly around $2.00
Availability: K-Mart, Cherry Culture
Thoughts? What's the best cheap lipstick you tried?