- Like all the NARS packaging, the case is matte black with a velvety feel to it. I'm sure you've heard it all before but I'm going to say it again, the packaging is a magnet for dirt and fingerprints. I'm not really a fan of that.
- The case is rectangular with the NARS logo all around the cap.
- This lipstick is smaller and feels lighter than the average lipstick
- Net weight is .12 oz 3.4 g
- Niagara is a pinkish coral that looks a lot brighter on me under natural lighting. There is no shimmers or glitters.
- The formula is quite pigmented and has a glossy sheen to it. With that said, you can get a medium to opaque coverage.
- This color applies beautifully and flawlessly. It's quite hydrating and feels very comfortable on the lips.
- It has a subtle cosmetic scent to it but it doesn't bother me and disappears quite quickly after you apply.
- I get 3-4 hours of wear with this lipstick.
- NARS lipsticks come in a few different finishes. Niagara is described as a satin finish.
The formula is excellent and definitely one of my favorites. The shade is lovely and wearable. The packaging could have been better. At $24 a tube, you'd want to stick to a shade you are comfortable wearing and will get a lot of use of to make it worth it.
My rating: 9/10.