Wow I haven't done a makeup look in such a long time. This year, I'm gonna need to make an effort to cut back on the makeup hauling otherwise a lot of my stuff are just gonna go to waste.
A couple months ago, I spotted this new ELF palette at Target and liked the color scheme so I decided to get it since it was only $3.00. I'm not sure if this is limited edition or not or if you can still get your hands on it.
- Physicians Formula Bamboo Wear bronzer refill. I inserted the pot into an old Sephora powder packaging.
- Milani Illuminating Face Powder Beauty's Touch
- I primed my eyes with UDPP original, not pictured
- I used the very light green on the inner part of my eyelids and blended it with the darker green on the outer part of my lids. I used the burgundy shade on the crease.
- I used the Physicians Formula Eyebooster eyeliner on my upper lid
- I wanted to try out the new Milani Shadow Eyez Green Safari so I used that on my lower lash line for a pop of color.
- False eyelashes
- MAC Pro Longwear Lipglass Show Me!
And here are the swatches of the palette. I didn't quite like how they looked when swatched. The formula feels kinda weird and uneven. It didn't feel smooth but when I used the colors on my lids, they turned out quite nice, which was a pleasant surprise. I don't know why they didn't come up with a better name for this palette. I thought they had one palette called Smoky already.
Have you seen this palette at Target?
Luuux Shared Link