As I have mentioned on my earlier post, I've had this urge to do a makeup look with MAC Old Gold pigment. In this makeup look, I'm wearing both product that I purchased from the Hey Sailor collection. I'm in a hurry to get the heck out of here cause I have dinner waiting for me at my sister's house, LOL. So if my words seem a bit off in this post is because I was rushing.
- Milani Illuminating Face Powder Beauty's Touch
- Physicians Formula Bamboo Bronzer
- NYX jumbo eyeshadow black bean as base
- L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow Continuous Cocoa on crease and eyebrows
- MAC Old Gold pigment all over lid
- Remix eyeshadow from Bare Minerals The Playlist palette on center of lid
- Urban Decay Black Dog on outter V
- Make Up Forever Aqua Liner Black on upper lash line
- Urban Decay 24/7 Mildew on lower lash line
- False lashes
- MAC Blessedly Rich lipglass
Ok guys, sorry for rushing but I gotta go eat pho and I'm starving. Enjoy your evening and I'll see ya later.
Luuux Shared Link