I think black and silver makes a nice combo but it makes me wonder now what other colors I should pair silver with?
From left to right
- Black bangle with rhinestone
- Small Silver bangle. The first two bracelet came with a set and I believe I bought that from Wet Seal.
- Black Spike stretchy bracelet. I love how edgy the spikes looks here. I purchased a set of two from Charlotte Russe.
- Silver watch by Relic. I love the squared face but dang the bracelet is kinda tight on me and I lost the additional links and so I haven't been wearing it in such a long time because of that.
- Black Chain bangles. This was from a set that came with the first two bracelets.
- Braided metal bracelet with rhinestones. I spotted this very pretty bracelet at Macy's and got it for a nice deal during a sale.
I'm definitely on the look out for different colored watches now, lol, so that I can coordinate better with the rest of my jewelries. But I'm very picky with watches for some reason. Oddly enough, I don't really have that problem with bracelets. The watch has to be a certain style or design. I like it to look flashy but classy, lol, if that makes any sense at all. I'm afraid I might spend a chunk of money on a watch that I really like.
What is your favorite watch and where did you buy it from?