Saturday, May 12, 2012
April 2012 Favorites
We are half way into the month of May and I still haven't posted my April favorites. I'm late but I guess better late than never.
1. Milani Sail Away. These are the new milani nail polishes that just recently launched and they are amazing! They are so pigmented and apply so perfectly. I especially love these two colors.
2. Wet N Wild Speak When Spoken To. This was part of their limited edition Be Jeweled and I was lucky enough to get my hands on the entire collection but this particular one would be my favorite since the duochrome is more noticeable.
3. Milani Mint Candy. This is such a gorgeous teal polish.
4. Milani Illuminating Powder Beauty's Touch. This is meant to be used as a highlighting powder but I use this as a blush since it's not too shimmery and the colors shows subtlely well on my light skin.
5. Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner. I was looking for a black pencil eyeliner that I could use for my waterline and tried this one out. I'm quite happy with this liner. It does a very good job on the waterline. However, it does fade a bit on the outter corner of my eyes. I find that setting it with a black eyeshadow makes it last even longer.
6. Revlon PhotoReady Concealer. If it was one shade lighter, I would have been happier but this is doable. It's creamy, blends easily, and conveniently packaged. I actually like this type of packaging since I don't like dipping my fingers into a jar or palette.
7. Revlon Lip Butter Tutti Frutti. I wasn't sure how I was going to feel about it when I looked at the color in the tube but once I tried it on my lips, It was instant love! heheh. I love this coral lipstick.
8. Sephora + Pantone Tangerine Tango Vivid Lipgloss. This is insanely bright and pigmentaed but that's why I love it. Totally digging this color for the season.
9. NARS Niagara. I've been back to using this color more often. It's a very pretty pinky coral with that goes on smooth and feels hydrating on your lips.
10. MAC Paintpot Indianwood. I'm finally using this a little more. It's gorgeous for creating neutral eyes.
11. Nail Stamping Plate. I've beeen enjoying stamping my nails with these new plates that I bought from Amazon. I'm itching to get more.
12. Bath and Body Works Pink Chiffon body lotion. This was given as a birthday gift. I'm particularly not a big fan of sweet scents but this one smells nice and feminine and it's not too overpowering. I also received the body spray but the sweet scent is a lot more potent on the spray so I prefer the lotion much better.
13. Aveeno Positively Nourishing Energizing Pomegranate + Grapefruit body lotion. I received this as a birthday gift and love it. It smells very fruity, citrusy, and it's very moisturizing. I love how it absorbs quickly without leaving behind a greasy feeling.
14. Bio Infusion hair conditioner. I wasn't expecting much from this conditioner. I found it on clearance at Walgreens one day and decided to try it out. It was on sale for less than $3.00. Now I regret not grabbing a few more of these when I had the chance to get it for cheap. They feel so nice and conditioning. Reminds me of the Biolage conditioner, but I like the scent of this one more actually.
15. Aveeno Fig + Shea Butter body wash. That's another sweet scent that I don't find obnoxious, lol. Not sure why but it does smell quite sweet in my opinion. The good thing is that it fades to a more subtle scent after you are done showering. Probably why I don't really mind it.
Thanks for checking out my belated April Faves. Just curious, do you like reading these kind of posts?