In the bottle, this shade shifts from blue to purple and teal. I was worried about how it would turn out on the nails but it was on sale for 99 cents when I bought it so I figure ok, if I end up not liking, I won't feel too bad.
What I lilked
- There is some color shifting but quite subtle
- At certain angle, you can catch a glimpse of a very pretty blue sheen.
What I didn't like
- It was sheer and nothing like how it looked in the bottle. I have 3 coats on the swatches.
- It's obnoxiously frosty! Had it been less frosty, I would have loved it more.
- Dries very slow but you'd still have to wait until it dries between coats so that you don't end up pulling and dragging the previous coat.
- It has a tendency to pool so make sure you do thin coats to avoid that.
Luuux Shared Link