I apologize for being MIA for a while. I just felt like I needed a break from blogging. I managed to pick a few new items and wanted to share with you.
- Sally Hansen Lustre Shine. I stopped by the Walgreens close by my workplace one day when I got off work just to see if by any chance they have these because I've been on the hunt for them and bingo! I was ecstatic when I found them on the shelf. Most of the shades were there except for Firefly, which I probably would have picked out too if it was in stock. I will be posting swatches soon so stay tuned. From left to right: Plume, Copperhead, and Lava.These are pretty expensive though, $8.49 a pot and there's only .33 oz of product in each.
- L'Oreal Nail Color The Temptress' Power. This was part of the new Runway Collection. It looks similar to Maybelline ColorShow Downtown Brown but lighter.
- L'Oreal leGloss The Mystic's Shine. Another product from the new Runway Collection. I wasn't really interested in the rest of the collection. Although I was tempted to grab some of the eyeshadow palettes, I had to remind myself that I honestly don't need anymore eyeshadows.
- Sally Hansen Triple Strong nail fortifier. I decided to give this one a try after reading Lindsay's review.
- Rimmel London Kate 15 lipstick. I thought that the shade looked very fall-ish. Doesn't look like a color most people would be willing to try. This was labeled as a layering shade...interesting.
- Ed Hardy Villain fragrance set. This one was for my daughter. I used the Goodwill coupon for the Boston Store and was able to get it for a 15% off discount so my total was $46.75 before tax. This set was originally $55.00. It has a sweet citrusy scent to it, something younger girls typically like. I also got a free tote with purchase. I love how colorful the tote is and it is also pretty roomy.
Thanks for reading.
Luuux Shared Link