Been a while since I did a makeup look and I've been inspired to do a fall makeup look since it pretty feels like fall already.
- Physicians Formula Bamboo bronzer
- MAC Center of the Universe
- I primed my eyes with Benefit Stay Don't Stray.
- I appied NYX Mocha eyeshadow on 2/3 of my lids
- I used MAC Red Brick on the outter V
- On the cease, I blended a bright yellow eyeshadow Inglot Matte 323
- I also used a bit of Inglot Pearl 450 on the outter V to deepen the orange color a bit
- For highlight, I applied One Hit Wonder from the Bare Minerals Ready eyeshadow palette The Playlist.
- I lined my upper lash line with Physicians Formula Eyebooster in Ultra Black.
- On the outter lower lash line, I applied Milani Shadow Eyez Brown Deluxe
- On the inner lower lash line, I applied NYX Jumbo Eyepencil in Yellow and set it with the yellow eyeshadow from Inglot.
- I wanted my eyebrows to look burgundy so I used NYX Eyebrow Shaper, which acted like a sticky base. I applied Sexy from the Balm Nude'tude palette over my brows. I also used Inglot Pearl 450 to give it a bit more color.
- I finished the look with some false lashes.
- I lined my lips with NYX Lipliner pencil in Natural 810
- I applied a light application of Rimmel London Kate #15
I hope you enjoyed this look and if you have some fall inspired makeup look, please let me know, I'd love to check them out too.
Luuux Shared Link