I'm a little disappointed that I have not had much luck locating some of the new drugstore launches such as the limited edition Color Tattoos. I did find that one of the Walgreens near me had some but by the time I found out about it, most of the colors were gone. Meanwhile, I am now on the look out for the Sally Hansen Lustre Shine.
Anyways, while I was hunting for the new limited edition color tattoos, these are a few items that I hauled.
- Mini nail glitter bottles. There is a set of 8 different colored glitters in each bottles. I found these at the Dollar Tree for a buck each.
- Deluxe Foot File, $1.50 from Big Lots. The file is made of metal, which makes cleaning pretty easy. I like the texture of it, it's not too rough but still removes dry dead skin.
- Pure Ice All Night Long. It looked like it might have some purple/blue duochrome going because that is kinda what it appears like in the bottle but it may not translate the same on the nails. I decided to give it a try anyways.
- Maybelline Colorshow Downtown Brown (Limited Edition). Glad I was able to get this color. I don't think I have anything like it in my collection. It's a dark reddish brown with a subtle green shimmer.
- SinfulColors Let Me Go. I wasn't sure how it was going to look on the nails but I liked how it looked in the bottle.
- China Glaze Desert Sun. I found this one on clearance at Sally Beauty Supply. The color is very fall-ish and I felt like I should just get it, lol.
- Dots Metallic Pink and Metallic Purple. I actually only cared for the Metallic Purple but since it was BOGO 50%, I grabbed the Pink one as well. I did a quick swatch with Metallic Purple and wow, seriously, it was way better than I expected. I may even have to go back and exchange the pink one for another bottle.These are only $2.80 each and from my personal experience, Dots nail polishes are pretty good. They look and feel very similar to Color Club in terms of packaging and formulation.
Luuux Shared Link