This is just a random haul from things I accumulated in the past few days.
- Kleancolor microbeads (set of 12 for $10). I found these at my local nail supply store. Thought it would be cool to finally try some caviar nail look.
- Also from the nail supply store, I purchased Wild and Willing from Color Club. It had some duochrome effect in the bottle and I was curious to find out if it is as pretty on the nails as it is in the bottle. This only cost me $2.50.
- China Glaze Make A Specktacle ($4.99) just recently came out as part of their Halloween 2012 collection. I picked this baby up from Sally Beauty Supply. It was the only shade from the collection I felt like I had to have. It looks similar to Snow Globe but with more of a golden/green sparkle to it.
- Also from Sally Beauty Supply, I got this cuticle remover and some wood sticks.
- I found this cuticle pusher and nail cleaner ($5.99) at TJ Maxx after I had already purchased the wood sticks. Oh well, the more the merrier, lol.
- Also from TJ Maxx, I was drawn to the organic looking packaging of this leave-in hair conditioner ($5.99) on the first picture above. I hope it works out for my hair.
That's it for this so called random haul. Have you picked up anything from the new China Glaze halloween collection?
Luuux Shared Link