Happy Monday everyone! I went shopping yesterday and I suppose I should admit that I totally went way over my budget, lol. Buying stuff for my kids doesn't make things any better either **sigh**.
Fall is right around the corner and I wanted to add a few pieces to my wardrobe to keep me comfortable.
Charlotte Russe Haul
- I'm so happy to be able to get this black blazer to my closet. It's not the best quality, imo, but it looks fairly nice anyway. I think the style is very cute. It has a subtle leopard print and black lace trimming at the bottom. The fabric is lightweight, stretchy, and comfortable. I like how it slims and defines the waist. $39.99, price is a bit high but considering the style, I guess I can deal with it. http://www.charlotterusse.com/product/Clothes/Blazers-Jackets/entity/pc/2114/c/0/sc/2629/208617.uts.
- I was also able to get these two skirts on clearance. The coral lace skirt was $6.99 and the black lace print skirt was $10.00. Paired with some leggings and layers, these skirts can also be worn during fall. It's funny how they look so short on the model but since I have short legs, these skirts falls slightly above my knees.
- Bongo Red skinny jeans, $14.00. I think this color looks classy. I like how it still has that business casual appeal to it, which makes it work appropriate.
- Jaclyn Smith burnt orange skinny jeans, $17.49. I know the colors of both pants look almost the same in the picture but in real life, they are distinctively different. I think this one is a great color for fall.
- Basic Editions argyle fuchsia cardigan, $16.49. The quality of the material is surprisingly good for the price.Cardigans are a staple in my wardrobe.
- I also purchased a pair of dark green leggings for $7.98 (not pictured).
- I found these two blazers at Sears for a shocking price of $17.99 each. They look and feel very nice too.
- I also purchased two pairs of tights, one pink and one burnt orange for $4.98 each. Tights are also great for fall to keep your legs warm and add some color to your outfit.
More fashion post to come...
What is your favorite thing to wear or favorite color during the fall season?
Luuux Shared Link