Last night, I wanted to post something but couldn't figure what, lol. Yeah, some days, I have no clue what I'm going to write. I had this urge to do swatches with the new Zoya nail polishes that I just hauled but decided that it would be useless since it's so dark. The swatches do come out better with natural lighting so I probably will end up doing them sometime today or tomorrow. I have a lot of products that I haven't used enough to do a decent review. I really need to organize my stuff so that I don't always reach for the same products.
So I figured last night that I should try a fall inspired makeup since fall is going to fall upon us pretty soon. When I think of the fall colors, the first things that come to mind is yellow, red, plums, and browns. I'm also thinking about doing a less colorful fall look, perhaps something a little more earthtone, a little more grey, more muted.
I think I may need to incorporate more natural, earth tone, wearable looks. I guess the reason why I haven't done many of these is because I feel like they all seem to look the same. But I'm gonna try to see if I can make them a little more interesting. If you have any makeup look request, please feel free to ask. It gives me new ideas too.
Ok, enough ramblings and on to this makeup look...
- Physicians Formula Cashmerewear bronzer
- MAC On a Mission Powder blush
- UDPP original
- Benefit Plum-ing for Gold cream eyeshadow on the center and outter V of my eyes
- Urban Decay Half Baked in the inner part of my eye lids
- Using a wet brush, I applied Milani I Heart You on the center of my lids and blend it to the outter corner of my eyes.
- To define my eyes, I applied L'Oreal Infallible eyeshadow in Smoldering Plum on the outterV and crease
- Urban Decay Virgin to highlight my brow bone
- Make Up Forever Eyebrow Corrector (3) to fill in my brows
- I lined my upper lids with Physicians Formula Eyebooster Ultra Black and Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner in the shade Forever. I like how it adds a litte touch of warmth on the contour of my eyes. I prever to line a colored eyeliner over a black eyeliner because it gives my eyes more definition and depth.
- I lined the lower lash line with Urban Decay 24/7 Ramson. I used Smoldering Plum to smudge the outter lower corner of my eyes and used NYX Gold Jumbo Pencil on the lower inner corner of my eyes.
- ELF false lashes
As you can see, it's not crazy bright but not a subtle look either. You could pair this eye makeup with a subtle lip color to make it more daytime friendly. Otherwise, I think this look would be good for like a Thanksgiving or holiday party.