I've had these eyeshadows for a while now and to be honest with you, I have not even used them yet so I guess the least I can do is show you some swatches. I know shame on me because these are such pretty colors. I find that these have pretty good pigmentation and I've done swatches of them dry and wet so that you can see the difference. They are definitely more vibrant and intense when applied wet. FYI, swatches were done without a primer.
- Blue My Mind - a shimmery cobalt blue with an electric blue sheen.
- Fusion - a gorgeous shimmery champage with gold and purple mico glitters. Absolutely looooove this color! I dont think I have anything else like it in my stash.
- Green Fortune - a light shimmery sage green with gold, pink, teal, and purple micro glitters.
- I Heart You - a shimmery warm red with pink and purple shimmers.
- Mix It Up - a dark base with blue and teal micro glitters.
Well I hope you enjoyed the pictures and that the swatches are helpful. I think Rebella did a fairly decent job capturing the colors but my hands are not as steady as I would like them to be and she is a bit heavy so it's going to take some getting used to.
Luuux Shared Link