I ended up going to work yesterday for half day and it's just been a crazy restless week for me. My neck is still stiff and sore. I took my kids out to lunch when I came home and we went to the mall afterward. I felt like I needed some retail therapy and wanted to use some coupons and gift card.
If you've been following me for a while you may have noticed that I have a big addiction for shoes, lol. I don't particularly shop for one that I need but I just buy whenever I see one that tickles my fancy. I have a pretty big shoe collection and just recently had to take some out because I dont wear them anymore. I'm going to donate them.
Anyways...on to my haul...
Quick question, would you wear this to the office or is it too much? I'm kind of on the fence with this one but I'm leaning more toward yes, hehe.
I couldn't find these on DSW's website or any other so if you really want to get your feet in these you may have to do some research.
- Square studs with multi-colored rhinestones, $2.80. They are about half an inch or maybe a little more in length. Really cool and pretty earrings. For the price, you can't go wrong.
- My daughter wanted this collar necklace, $5.80. I thought it was pretty cute too. It's got some lovely details and a few rhinestones. The chain is short so this would work best if you have a slender neck.
- Blue and mint earrings, $5.80. The design and color are GORGEOUS and unique! What's not to love about it? These are slightly over 3 inches long.
This set has a gold/rose gold spikes and black/silver spikes bracelets. I bought them from ALDO for $15.00.
- BCBG triangular earrings with rhinestones. I don't remember exactly how much I paid for them but they were around $25.00. A little pricy but still affordable if you wanted them bad enough. I love the unique shape of it. It looks edgy. They do have a good weight to them because the metal is thick.
- Rectangular medallion necklace, around $18.00. I saw this hanging on the clearance rack and thought the design of the medallion was beautiful.
That's it for my haul. Thanks for reading.