Just kidding! Not every store but quite a few actually. I'm pretty sure it hasn't been that long since my last haul but it sure felt like a long time for me and I had an itch to scratch.
I've been wanting to go to the CCO but didn't feel like doing the drive so I just went to the local shops.
I can't remember the last time I've been to Ulta but felt like I needed to pay them a visit. I guess the 20% off coupon was a good incentive as well.
- China Glaze Smokes and Ashes. I think it was from the Hunger Games collection. I found it on clearance.
- Zoya Gilda. They had a buy 2 get one free promo on nail polishes so I decided to picked a few Zoya polishes. I'm not sure if I will keep Gilda. I might have other polishes that look similar enough that I probably not gonna need it.
- Zoya Tracie. Reminds me of Essie Nagivate Her but with a hint of shimmer.
- Zoya Zuza. It was on my wishlist ever since I saw swatches from Lindsay.
- Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Liner in Perfection. These were BOGO free.
- Ulta Extreme Wear Gel Liner in Smoke
- LA Splash pigment in Unsolved
I'm currently testing out these Ulta gel liners. I will give you the scoop and review hopefully soon. I think these colors are quite gorgeous. Let's hope that they work out.
I think Ulta is getting rid of this brand. Either that or they are making room for newer products. They've been clearing out all of the LA Splash products and display. Unsolved was in the clearance section but the price didn't feel like a clearance to me. Still cost $5.29. Otherwise, I was very pleased with how it looked when I swatched it. It is definitely better when applied wet. Unsolved is a brownish plum with pink, purple, and teal fine glitters. It's a very beautiful color and more suited for a bold makeup look. I love it!
Sally Beauty Haul
I read from Heatherann's post that Sally Beauty had a 50% off promo sale on all of their sale items. Unfortunately the promo ended yesterday. I scored some pretty sweet deals and had a $5.00 coupon.
- Sally Girl Shimmer Stripes, 39 cents! Unbelievably cheap!
- Sally Girl Copper Kettle, 39 cents...what the hell! Slap me, I must be dreaming.
- Argan oil, $8.99
- China Glaze Agro, $1.64
- Vita-C Exfoliating Foaming Scrub, $2.29
These are swatches of Copper Kettle and WOAHH, I was totally blown away with these two Sally Girl products. I mean seriously the pigmentation was freakishly awesome! They feel buttery smooth just like Urban Decay eyeshadows. I was shocked I never hear anyone talk about them!
Look at how gorgeous these swatches are! They were done without a primer. My jaw literally dropped. Honestly, I am compelled to go back to Sally and get more of these just because I think the pigmentation and formula is AMAZING for an unbeatable price. These are seriously underrated! You need to try these eyeshadows, especially if you are on a budget.
I made a trip to Walgreens to buy a hot pad for my twisted neck. Of course, I had to check out what else I might want to buy, lol.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Freeze. I didn't think I was gonna get this one but damn, I thought it was worth a try. I freaking hate the brush but will be willing to deal with it for the gorgeous color. These are new shades. I'm not sure if they will be permanent.
- Sally Hansen Insta-Dri In a Flurry. I was so happy to find this. I saw swatches of this polish and fell head over heels for it. I will post swatches soon.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Precious. Couldn't help myself. I love these and they were BOGO 50% off. Had to add a couple more to my stash.
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Honey
TJ Maxx Haul
- Argan Oil Exfoliating Scrub. This is a huge jar and it smells oh so good! $6.99
- OPI Avoplex Nail and Cuticle oil and hand cream set. This set was $7.99. Not bad.
- Philosophy Berry Funnel Cake soap. This smells like raspberry and chocolate. Ok guys, I am totally addicted to Philosophy soaps. They smell so delicious and I am often tempted to taste it cause it smells like things you would get from a fancy bakery store, lol. $12.99.
- Philosophy Lemon Funnel Cake soap. This smells like lemon cupcakes. It doesn't smell as chocolately as the name indicate. I think I probably have a year supply of soaps by now.
I bought these ELF brushes (concealer and blending) from Big Lots and Nabi glitter polishes from the Italian Fest.
Whew! I think I got everything down. I bought a hair conditioner from Boston Store but my ditsy sister took it with her accidentally or so she says when she got her stuff out of my car.
Thank you for reading and happy hauling!
Luuux Shared Link