Happy 4th of July everyone!
I got a card in the mail from Sally Beauty because my membership was going to expire this month. It cost $5.00 to renew but you also get to choose a free haircare product with a value up to $8.00 and you also get a $5.00 coupon back for your next purchase so basically, your membership pays for itself. Just thought I'll mention it in case anyone isn't a member yet. Another benefit of being a member is that you get a small discount off of your purchases. You also get coupons every now and then.
- I was running low on hair conditioner so I decided to try the Ion Repair Solutions. I like something more moisturizing and conditioning since my hair is getting pretty long and the ends are getting dry. This is a 12 oz bottle which is normally sold for $5.99.
- I was also running low on nail polish remover so I grabbed this huge bottle of acetone. This is a 32 oz bottle and is on sale for $4.99.
- I spotted a new China Glaze nail polish display and the On Safari collection is currently available now. The only two shades from the bunch that caught my eyes were Exotic Encounters (left) and I'm Not Lion (right).
- They also had a new Orly display up. I picked up two of them from the Electronica collection: Preamp (left) and Synchro (right). Both of these look super pretty in person. Way better than pictured so stay tuned for swatches. I like these two much more than the China Glaze ones.
- I picked up an acrylic top coat (on left). Someone at work recommended that I try it and told me it works better than a regular top coat. I guess I'll give it a whirl and see how that goes.
- With the purchase of two China Glaze, you get a free Diamond Dry top coat. Cool beans! More top coat to try :)
- I normally don't pay much attention to these Sally Girl nail polishes but for some reason today, I happen to glace at them and this polish stood out to me primarily due to its multi chrome. It's purple with a flash of pink, silver, and teal. I was very curious to find out how it would look once swatched. I don't think these comes with names. I can't find it on the bottle.
- There is a Dots store next to the Sally Beauty store I go to and since I had a coupon, heehhe...I went in there to see what I can use my coupon on. I ended up buying another dress, 2 cami, and a pair of leggings. I needed to spend a couple more dollars in order to validate the $10 coupon so I just grabbed these two nail polishes. The bottles look very similar to Color Club, which makes me wonder if these were made by Color Club. On the left I have Atomic Blue and on the right I have Champagne.
- I don't remember if I included this in my previous haul but this is one nail polish I got from Forever 21. It was the only one that looked more interesting. It's called Rose/Gold. It's one of those polishes you'll have to see in person in order to appreciate how pretty it really is. Again, swatches will be up soon.
Luuux Shared Link