I don't do these kind of post often enough, though I should since a lot of my makeup are being neglected. Truth is I'm getting lazy doing my face and have been wearing mostly neutral colors.
Oh before I forget, I just want you to know that I've joined Pinterest. So if you would like to follow me there, you are more than welcome to.
For this look here are the product that I used...
- Physicians Formula Bamboo bronzer
- Illamasqua Power Blusher Nymph
- UDPP original
- Matt Schilling from theBalm Meet Matte palette over 2/3 of lids
- Matt Horowitz on the outer corner of lids
- Matt McDonald on the crease
- Urban Decay Black Dog on the outter V for more definition
- I lined the upper lash line with Physicians Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black
- I lined the lower lash line with MAC Pearlglide Intense Liner in Industrial
- I smudged a bit of Matt Horowitz on the outter lower lash line
- I filled my brows with Revlon Brow Fantasy in Dark Brown
- I used false lashes by Love & Beauty
- Revlon Matte Fabulous Fig. This is such a gorgeous shade with a nice formula as well.