Sunday, July 8, 2012
May And June 2012 Favorites
I know that I skipped last month. Time just flies and I can't believe 2 months has already passed. So since I didn't do a monthly favorite for May, I'm just going to do May and June together.
So here are things I've enjoyed for the past couple of months. I will hyperlink those I have swatched or reviewed.
1. L'Oreal Silver Sparkle
2. Orly Mysterious Curse
3. Deborrah Lippmann Mermaid's Dream
4. Milani Blue Flash
5. L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Continuous Cocoa. I've mainly used this for my eyebrows and it works very well.
6. MAC Old Gold Pigment. It's very finely milled and adhere easily to the skin with minimum fall out.
7. Illamasqua Powder Blusher Nymph. It's matte and looks natural and lovely.
8. Sephora + Pantone Blush duo. I mostly use the matte shade since the shimmery shade is too shimmery for my taste. Or I'd swirl both of them together. This is very pigmented so use a light hand.
9. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Darling. I'm gonna have to pick up more colors. These are amazingly good!
10. Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Charm
11. NARS Bilbao. I love this shade of nude. It's so flattering and the formula is really nice too.
12. Revlon Matte Fabulous Fig. If you want a more muted red, I would recommend this shade.
13. MAC Lipglass Blessedly Rich
14. Dots Neon lipgloss pink. This is a super pretty yet wearable neon pink. Pigmentation is surprisingly good!
15. Milani Shadow Eyez Champagne Toast. These are amazing. They are creamy and easy to work with. Once it sets. It won'd budge and stays on all day.
16. Milani Shadow Eyez Brown Deluxe
17. L'Oreal HIP Studio Secrets Chrome Eyeliner Black Shock. It's very creamy. Glides effortlessly and last.
That's it for my favorites. Hope it was helpful.
Luuux Shared Link