- Like all the NARS packaging, the case is matte black with a velvety feel to it. I'm sure you've heard it all before but I'm going to say it again, the packaging is a magnet for dirt and fingerprints. I'm not really a fan of that.
- The case is rectangular with the NARS logo all around the cap.
- This lipstick is smaller and feels lighter than the average lipstick
- Net weight is .12 oz 3.4 g
- Bilbao is lovely shimmery brownish nude with a hint of pink undertone to it. It has a slight frostiness, which I don't mind. I find the color very flattering. It would look nice on most skintone. If you have very dark skin, the color might be subtle.
- The pigmentation is good but due to its color, the coverage is semi-opaque.
- One thing I love about NARS lipsticks is that they apply beautifully and flawlessly. It's quite hydrating and feels very comfortable on the lips.
- It has a subtle cosmetic scent to it but it doesn't bother me and disappears quite quickly after you apply.
- I get an average of 3 hours of wear with this lipstick.
I've reached for this lipstick quite often since I bought it so that tells you how much I love the color and formula. If you want a nude color that isn't going to make you look pale as a ghost, then I would suggest you check this one out. I know the price may be a turn off but perhaps if you wait for a sale like I did, you could save yourself a few bucks.
My rating 9/10.
What's your favorite nude lippie? Would you try NARS lipsticks?