Last weekend, I went out to dinner and movie with a couple of friends, my sister, and daugther. We watched Snow White and the Huntsman. It was a good movie and interesting to see the classic Disney story of Snow White come to life. If you were a fan of Snow White, definitely check out the new movie if you haven't done so already.
Aside from that, I just wanted to share what I wore on my face that day. I like to keep my makeup simple and natural-looking on typical days. And I was also testing out some of the new products that I had recently acquired.
- I used Physicians Formula Cashmerewear Bronzer to contour my cheeks and Sephora + Pantone Universe blush on my cheeks. For the blush I only used the matte color.
- I applied Milani Shadow Eyez Champagne Toast all over lids and blend with my finger. I also lined Champagne Toast on inner lower lash line.
- With a light hand, I applied Milani Shadow Eyez Brown Deluxe on the outer corner of my eyes and quickly blend with my finger. I also used Brown Deluxe to line the upper lash line and outer lower lash line.
- To add a little more depth to the upper liner, I tight lined with Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof eyeliner and smudge to blend with Brown Deluxe.
- I filled my brows with L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Continuous Cocoa
- Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain Charm. This is definitely becoming one of my new favorite.
Here is what I wore. I wanted to look casual but cute and since the weather has been pretty warm, I've been sticking with skirts and dresses more.
- Floral top with ruffles and spagetti straps. I purchased this from Wet Seal a while back.
- Beige knitted short sleeve cardigan. I purchased it from Maurices's clearance rack.
- Brownish taupe mini skirt. Recently purchased from Charlotte Russe's clearance rack
- Gold flats, from I forgot where, lol. I think perhaps from Payless Shoes. I wanted to be comfortable since I was going to hit up the mall before meeting up with the girls.
- And of course, I had to throw on some arm candies to complete the look.