- I love the packaging. It's very elegant and made of glass.
- It comes with a pump, which is how I like it. The pump is also easy to control.
- 1 oz or 30 mL
- Teint Miracle comes in 26 different shades. For the record, I am using shade Bisque 1 (N), which I find matches my skintone very well.
- Lancome claims that this foundation enhances your skin's natural light. Quite honestly, I'm not sure what they mean by that but you do get a satin finish with this foundation.
- SPF 15
- Lancome claims that this product will hydrate your skin for up to 18 hours. I do find the formula to be quite hydrating so if you have normal to dry skin, I think you will like it.
- It's oil-free and fragrance free, although I do detect a very subtle but pleasant scent.
- You will get light to medium coverage with this foundation, which makes is great for everyday use. It will even out your complexion but likely won't cover any blemishes or imperfection you may have.
- This will last you through most of your day but it starts to fade after 6 hours of wear under normal condition.
If you like a light to medium coverage that still looks natural. I say this foundation will do that for you. I like the light weight feel and moisturizing properties of Teint Miracle. If you require more coverage, I don't think this foundation will work for you.
The only downfall for me is that it doesn't wear as long as I would hope. Since I don't really bother to touch up during the day, I prefer my foundation to be long-wearing and lasting at least 10 hours.
Overall, I do like this foundation but I would personally opt for a longer-wearing formula.
My rating 9/10.