This young lady here is a friend of mine and yesterday, she was going to attend a wedding as a bridesmaid so she came over my place to have her face dolled up.
Since it's a wedding, I wanted to keep the look on the softer side. I think this look will go well with her dress, which is a light purplish pink.
- I don't know what are the exact shade colors she is wearing on her face since she used her own products but I can tell you what I know.
- She was wearing Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H. I love how it blends and even out her skin, leaving her with a satin finish. I can't wait to try this foundation!
- Bronzer was by Mark (Avon)
- Blush was from Sephora line. It was a coral pink color. Doesn't show well on the picture but in person, it's much more noticeable.
- I highlighted her cheeks with MAC MSF Perfect Topping.
- She was wearing Sephora Perfecting cover concealer to cover her under eyes dark circle and I must say that it did a pretty good job.
- UDPP Original
- I applied L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow in Liquid Diamond to a little over 1/3 of her eyes from the inner corners.
- In the middle, I used Urban Decay Haight from the Book of Shadows Vol 3
- On the crease I used theBalm Matt Ramirez from the Meet Matt(e) palette
- On the outter V, I used theBalm Matt Batali from the Meet Matt(e) palette
- For highlight, I used Suspect from UD Book of Shadows Vol 3
- I lightly filled her brows with L'Oreal Infallible Eyeshadow Continuous Cocoa
- I lined her upper lash line with Physicians Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black
- For the lower lash line I used UD 24/7 shadow pencil Sin and Prestige Total Intensity Powerful Purple
- I added ELF Natural lashes
- MAC Prolongwear lip pencil in Staunchly Stylish
- Lipstick from Sephora (don't know the shade because it was hers)
She was so happy and excited when I got done with her. She turned out fabulous. Thank you Rosemarie for allowing me to work on your face and post your pictures. I hope you had an awesome time at the wedding.
Luuux Shared Link