Wednesday, January 5, 2011
NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette - Strike a Pose
This palette has a bit of everything as you can tell.
Since I already did a general review on the NYX 10 Color Palette. I'm just going to jump into the description of each palettes and colors. Please refer to my previous post for additional product info. If you have any questions, please leave a comment below. For the record, the swatches below were done without a primer. Colors will appear more intense with a primer.
1. Semi matte/satin black. Not too intense.
2. Light lime green with a slight sheen and applies kind of sheer
3. Medium brown with a semi matte/satin finish
4. Shimmery gold orange
5. This color got me stumped, lol, I'm trying to find words to describe this shade. It's kind of like a shimmery reddish copper
6. Frosty light peach
7. Shimmery medium lilac
8. Light cool toned yellow with a satin finish
9. Shimmery bronze
10. Matte white
The only one that kind of bothered me what the lime green (#2) because it applied a bit on the sheer side, otherwise the rest of the shades have a good pigmentation and color payoff.
For a general review of the NYX 10 Color Eyeshadow Palette, check here http://xxxbeautyredefinedxxx.blogspot.com/2011/01/nyx-10-color-eyeshadow-palettes-general.html