Happy Saturday everyone!
I was stalling and browsing online. Just when I decided that it was time I get in the shower, my daughter beat me to it. Ugh, she's going to take foreva now and fog the whole bathroom cause she likes to take very hot showers. I gotta do some last minute birthday shopping for my niece and nephew.
I purchased these masks a little while ago when I was shopping at Big Lots and was curious to try them out.
- One pack contains 4 one time use facial sheet masks soaked into a special solution that contains green tea, aloe, and botanical extracts.
- After cleansing your face, remove the mask from the package and place it on your face. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes and peel off the mask. There is not need to rinse.
- I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the mask. It was made with thick, strong, and soft cotton.
- The eyes cut out are a bit too far apart for me and the mouth cut out is a bit small.
- The mask has a cooling and refreshing sensation.
- It was hydrating but it didn't make my skin feel super soft like the Asian masks do, which was a bit of a let down. I also noticed that the solution doesn't feel as slimy or as thick as the Asian masks.
- It has a fresh and slightly citrucy scent.
If you're used to wear Asian sheet masks then you might be disappointed that they are not as hydrating and as softening. Otherwise, overall they are pretty decent and refreshing on the skin. They are also easily found at your local Big Lots and they're pretty inexpensive.
Price: $2 for a pack of 4
Availability: Big Lots
|please excuse the creepy face, lol, sorry I can't smile...testing testing!|