I was fortunate enough to snag these lip colors on clearance at my local K-Mart a couple weeks ago because the store is closing down. I'm itching to go back there again yet I'm also afraid that I might end up buying stuff that I don't really need. I guess I need to stay focused on what I already have.
- They have a nice shiny metallic gold packaging which attracts lots of finger prints. There's a window on one side of the packaging that indicates the color of the gloss. The label on top and color at the base will also help you determine the color inside.
- They also come with a doe foot applicator. It's shaped differently than the Wet Shine lacquers and has longer fibers.
- .18 oz or 5.5 ml
- Fuchsia Orchestra is a bright and pigmented fuchsia color. It's very glossy and jelly-like. The pigmentation was a nice surprise and nearly opaque. This color actually stains. I get about 4 hours of wear and the stain last for a few more hours. It's a great color for spring and summer.
- Purple Prelude is a soft semi-sheer mauvy rose with a nice glossy shine. This is a great every day shade. I get about 2-3 hours of wear but since this color doesn't stain once it wears off, there's not much color left.
- The formula feels a little thick and cushiony but it's not sticky. They're hydrating and comfortable. I find that both shades applies fairly evenly.
- They has a sweet fruity scents. Kinda smells like mango.
I love the cushiony and hydrating formula. Lasting power is average for a gloss and the pigmentation will vary from one shade to another. They do wear off much quicker if you are sipping on a drink or eating.
Price: $8 - $9
Availability: Walgreens, CVS, Target
I have reviewed and swatched two other colors, Orange Tampo and Plum Adagio , you can view them HERE if you'd like.