It snowed a bit yesterday. I didn't do anything so far beside drinking some coffee. It's sunny outside but it looks cold and I don't feel like going anywhere. So here I am finishing up some reviews.
- The packaging looks pretty and green.
- Surprisingly this bottle came with a child-proof cap. That's a little annoying for me personally since I don't have small children but perhaps it was necessary because the opening is pretty wide open so you would need to be extra careful since you could accidentally pour too much product out.
- 4 oz or 118 ml
- So I have a thing for bi-phase makeup remover because I've found that most of them are pretty effective at removing long-wearing or waterproof makeup. I was pleased that this remover worked out very well. It did quite an excellent job removing my eye makeup, including the waterproof ones.
- It doesn't feel oil. It was gentle and didn't irritate my eyes.
- I didn't detect any scent.
It does the job fairly quickly and effectively. What more can I ask for? Oh yeah packaging could be a little better I suppose but not a deal breaker. Love the fact that it's affordable and easily accessible.
Availablity: Walgreens, CVS, Wal-Mart, Ulta
Tried it? What is your favorite drugstore makeup remover?