I was beginning to lose hope that this collection may never make it to my area. It's been all over the Internet like a month or two ago and my local Walgreens just started to display it like a week ago. I was lucky I got there when the display was fully stocked. I was a little tempted to get more than what I needed but I'm glad that I was able to control myself this time and grabbed just these two new Color Tattoo.
- They come in a clear glass jar packaging with a black cap.
- .14 oz or 4g
- Sleek & Spice is a medium shimmery brownish taupe color with a slight pink tone to it. Initially I thought that I may have another cream eyeshadow similar to this one one but I actually don't.
- Caramel Cool is a medium shimmery bronze. I like the fact that it's more of a muted bronze and find it easier to wear for a softer daytime look.
- I love the formula of these newer Color Tattoo. They feel smooth and creamy whereas the original and permanent Color Tattoo feel rather thick and a little tacky. They are also really easy to apply and blend. The pigmentation is also wonderful.
- I wore then for 12 hours and they were bullet-proof! No creasing, no fading. They looked just as nice as when I first applied them. This makes me really happy.
I'm definitely going to get a lot of use from these new Color Tattoos. I feel that Maybelline has really improved on the formula. It applies like butter and blends effortlessly. The long lasting and crease-free formula is fantastic.