I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was nice and relaxing. The highlight of my week was completing my tasks and reports in a timely fashion. Another interesting thing I learned this week is my personality test result. Boss lady asked each of us to take a personality test. I suppose this is going to be part of our next staff meeting/training. Well, I don't really need a test to tell me who I am. I know what I know and what I don't know. I'm very self-aware of who I am. The moment of revelation for me was having a clearer idea of how others may perceive and misunderstand me by the way I naturally behave. That was very interesting. I am INTJ according to Carl Jung's human metrics personality test. Wanna find out which personality you are? You can take the free test HERE.
Ok, let's move on to the main topic of this post :)
- Colored plastic tube with pump applicator and gold cap. The packaging undeniably looks cheap for a high end brand. Otherwise, I didn't have any issues. The cap snaps securely shut and the pump is fairly easy to control.
- .28 oz or 8 g
- X-Pose Rose is a berry pink gel blush. It has a silky gel texture that feels a little bit silicony and spread very easily over the cheeks. It may look sheer in the swatch but it is definitely pigmented enough to give off a natural flush of color on my cheeks and a little goes a long way.
- It stains instantly so I will recommend that you blend it to your cheeks immediately. I find that pumping a little bit of it on top of a small stipple brush and quickly blend it over the skin gives me the best and even application.
- Another thing you may want to know is that it has cool and refreshing sensation when first applied to the skin.
- I love how natural it looks. It really appears like you are naturally blushing and the lasting power is totally awesome. I get up to 10 hours of wear before I start noticing the blush faintly fading so I think this is perfect for summertime and won't melt off your face.
For the price point, I definitely would have liked a fancier looking packaging but aside from that the pump works well and is easy to control. The gel/stain blush may be a little tricky to apply evenly but once you get it where you want it, it looks natural, is bullet-proof, and will last you all day.
Availability: Sephora, Estee Lauder