Been testing out a few of the recent ELF products I purchased lately and I'm ready to tell you what I think of these lipsticks.
- Silver plastic casing with a clear view of the lipstick in the middle. The both of the tubes I got were defective. It was tough twisting the product out of the tube. Also I noticed that the lipstick inside tends to lean on one side rather than staying in the middle.
- .012 oz or 3.5 g
- Charming is a light slightly warm tone pink. The texture of this lipstick was somewhat creamy. I didn't find it moisturizing or drying but it was fairly comfortable and lightweight. The pigmentation was medium. Not fully opaque or sheer but has enough pigment to give lips some color.
- Voodoo is a medium warm red. I found it a little less creamy than Charming. You definitely need to layer the lipstick in order to build up the color payoff. Formula was neither moisturizing or drying but comfortable and lightweight.
- The color last about 3-4 hours.
- The lipstick has a fruity synthetic scent.
Overall, the formula is pretty decent for the price. It is light-weight, somewhat creamy, and has medium to almost opaque coverage depending on the shade and how many layers of colors you put on. It has an average lasting power and an ok scent. The only thing that I would really like to see improve is better packaging. I read many others also have trouble with the packaging as well.
Availability: ELF Cosmetics