Been feeling more tired these past couple days. I'm going through my drafts and all I have are pictures, except for this overdue post. Even though I've had this lipgloss for a little while, I didn't start wearing it until a couple weeks ago. Gonna have to catch up on posts this weekend. Got some new stuff I wanna show ya too.
- Rectangular shaped clear tube with a silver cap. I prefer clear tube as opposed to matching color tubes because it give you a better idea of what the inside looks like.
- Doe foot applicator
- .17 oz or 5 ml
- Plum Luster is muted toned down mauvy plum with fine pink and silver shimmers.
- The pigmentation is good. Almost opaque. The formula is a little thick and squishy, yet non-sticky. It applies evenly. Feels comfortable and a bit hydrating.
- It last about 3 hours on the lips before it starts fading but it has some staining ability and the stain do last up to 8 hours.
- It has a subtle syrupy scent. Don't love it but I can tolerate it.
Availability: CVS, Walgreens