I just had an itch to spend money, lol, so I stopped by Sephora last week and here's a few items that I picked up.
- Anastasia Dipbrow pomade in dark brown, $18.00. It's been on my wishlist for a long time so I'm glad I can finally scratch that off.
- Marc Jacobs Highliner Gel Eye Crayon in Blacquer, $25.00. Price is a bit overkill but I use this religiously for tightlining and occasionally on the waterline and nothing else works better for me on those areas of my eyes.
- Sephora Luster Matte long-wear lip color in the shade Cranberry Luster, $16.00. I was very impressed upon swatching it in store. It's super saturated and smooth. I'm already contemplating on getting another shade.
- Urban Decay Deslick makeup setting spray, $14.00. It's been hot. It's been humid. And I need something to keep my face on.
- Jack Black Double Duty Face Moisturizer, 100 points. Upon my first impression, I really like the lightweight texture. It also absorbs really fast and doesn't feel greasy. It does have a strong soapy scent to it. I don't mind it though.
The week before I went to Sephora, I managed to pick up a few things at Walgreens, CVS, and Sally Beauty Supply
- Sally Hanse Insta-Dri Grape Shifter
- Milani Nail Lacquer in Mauve Medley, got it at CVS. I think it was on clearance when I picked it up.
- Beautique Lip Crayon Mustang. I got this on clearance at Sally Beauty for less than a dollar.
- Ardell Curvy 410 and 414. I love how it extend and elongate on the other corner. Perfect for a cat eye look.
- Revlon Colorstay Skinny liquid liner in Green Spark. Spotted this new liner and felt like I just had to try it.
- Lastly, I ran out of the Sephora supreme cleansing oil and wanted to try out the Garnier Nourishing Cleansing oil. I feel that oil cleansers are much more gentle and effective at removing face makeup.
That's it for now. What have you hauled lately?