Few days ago, I spotted this new Revlon liner at Walgreens and made a spontaneous purchase with it. Other than the fact that I am an eyeliner junkie and collector, I was drawn to the color and the fact that they advertise the applicator to be skinny or thin. That just made me want to try it out. These new liners come in 4 shades: Green Spark, Black Out, Electric Blue, and Mahogany Flame.
- I do like that it comes sealed. That way I know that no one tampered with the product.
- It has a long plastic handle with a color corresponding the shade inside. The handle is long but the wand is short. Nonetheless, I find it easy to handle.
- It comes with a flexible skinny foam tip applicator. I would have liked it better if the applicator was just a little stiffer but otherwise, I didn't really have too much trouble working with it. The skinny applicator allows you to create really fine lines. It is .1mm if that matters. I don't think I have another liner that can make lines this thin. So if thin lines is what you want, you should check this liner out.
- Green Spark is a medium dark green with blue undertone and a subtle shimmer. I love the color and the pigmentation is decent. Definitely needs to be shaken before use. I do find myself going over it 2 or 3 times in order to get the result that I want and it could be in part because the line is so skinny, perhaps a little too skinny for my liking.
- Although this liner doesn't claim to be waterproof or long-wearing. I didn't have any issues with smudging or fading. It stayed put all day long.
They're not kidding about the skinny line. This liner does make really skinny lines. If you do like them a little thicker or more defined, you'd have to go over it 2 or 3 times. Pigmentation is fairly good. Applicator is flexible. The wear is also good as long as long as you don't rub your eyes, cry, or get the liner wet, it will remain intact through most of the day.
Availability: Walgreens, Target