I decided to do this bright bold look a few days ago. I love it and I can totally see myself rocking this look in a different color. I picked orange because as I was looking through my stash, I've noticed that I barely touched my Fierce & Tango Color Tattoo so I needed to show it some loving.
- Sally Hansen Natural Beauty Luminous Matte Pressed Powder Deep for contour
- Illamasqua Powder Blusher Nymph
- I applied Maybelline Color Tattoo in Fierce & Tangy on my lids as a base and applied Coastal Scents hot pot CM04
- On the inner corner of my eyes, I used the light yellow browbone color from Wet N Wild Sparkle Til Morning palette
- With a small detail brush, I used the black eyeshadow from the Too Faced Eye Love palette and created a sharp cut crease line and I used Physicians Formula Eyebooster Ultra black to intensify the dark color on the outer edge.
- With the PF liner, I also created a winged liner on my upper lash line and a bit on the outer lower lash line. I also used the black eyeshadow to smudge over the liner.
- For the bottom lash line and waterline, I applied Sally Hansen Forever Stay Eye Pencil in Deep Jade.
- I filled my brows with ELF eyebrow kit dark and Anastasia Eyebrow Gel Expresso.
- ELF Natural eyelashes
- NYX Matte Lipstick Maison. I originally picked a bright pink gloss but I felt like it was competing with my eye makeup so I decided to tone it down with Maison and I liked it much better.
Luuux Shared Link