Since I haven't been at Ulta in was seems like a long time to me, I decided to make a trip there last weekend when I took my mom out shopping. So this is what came home with me...
- NYX was on sale for BOGO 50% and since I really like their Matte lipsticks, I decided to get three new shades. From left to right: Maison, Butter, and Indie Flick.
- NYX Retractable Lip Liner in the shade Natural.
- Prestige Total Intensity Against All Odds Liquid Ink Eyeliner. I got it in the shade Stalker. I spotted a few new products from Prestige so I was really curious to try at least a couple of them.
- Prestige Total Intensity Long Term Relationship Fierce Color Eyeshadow in the shade Bewitched
And of course, one of the main reason I go to Ulta is to check out the nail polishes, lol.
- Piggy Polish Three Cheers and a Tiger. I don't think I've ever tried this brand but this one looked quite interesting.
- Orly Bubbly Bombshell. I've seen this at Sally Beauty but didn't pick it up and now that I saw it at Ulta, I feel like I should own it.
- Nicole by OPI A Gold Winter's Night. As you can see my glitter obsession continues and this looks quite unique and I like the mix of colors so I had to pick this up.
- OPI The World Is Not Enough...I guess this was the only polish from their new collection that I felt like I needed. I think the color in the bottle is misleading but it was quite interesting nonetheless.
- Khroma Beauty Khloe's Kardazzle ($12.99). I'm very excited to give this palette a try. There's a combination of matte and shimmers, I find that really awesome. The colors are very natural and earthtone, which is great for everyday wear. I also really love the fact that two blushes and a highlight was included. The palette is compact and convenient for traveling also. I will do a review on this palette after I've tried it for a few days.
So that sums up my haul from this past weekend. With Black Friday and Cyber Monday coming up, I really don't know what else I am going to get but hopefully, I will not go overboard.
What are you planning to get on Black Friday/Cyber Monday?
Luuux Shared Link