Hello lovely readers,
I've tried this cream makeup for at least a week now and I'm ready to give you my review. This is the shade medium beige and I had originally picked it up in the intend of using it as a contour cream. My skintone is light-medium with neutral undertone so when I saw that it seemed dark enough in the pan to use as a contour, I thought that it was going to work. Well, it didn't quite turn out that way, lol. When I put it on my face, I felt that the color was close to my skintone so it definitely wasn't going to work as a contour cream.
It is a shade darker than my natural skintone but once blended in, it wasn't really that noticeable so instead I decided to just use it all over my face.
- Packaging is a bit bulky and includes a mirror and a sponge applicator. I personally don't like using sponges because I feel that they absorb too much products and take longer to do the face. What I did with this cream is swipe the product with my finger and place it where I want on my face. I then use a dense brush to smooth it out and buff it in. Doing it this way works great and makes your skin look flawless.
- Net weight is .28 oz or 7.9 g.
- The first thing I noticed is the scent. I first I didn't like it but I guess after continuously using for a week, I kinda got used to it. It doesn't smell bad but it's quite strong and lingers for a while. The scent reminds me a lot of baby powder.
- The cream feels light, very creamy, and buttery, similar to what you get from face primers. With that aspect, it makes the cream easy to blend.
- The coverage is buildable and medium to full coverage.
- The finish is dewy and I don't know if that's just me but I still feel the need to add some powder on top to minimize the shine.
- It last me well through out the day. When I get home from work, I see very little fading and I never touch up my face. I'm one of those people who just do their makeup in the morning and call it a day, lol. I am too busy to be checkout my face and reapplying makeup. The only thing I might touch up on is my lips, especially if they feel dry and need some sort of moisture.
- I'm a person who sweat very easily so I'm not sure if this will work for me in the summertime but for winter, it works.
The scent was a bit bothersome. The texture feels like silicone, which was kinda weird but the product worked well for me overall and surprisingly gave pretty good coverage without looking cakey. I have oily/normal skin and I'm a bit oily on my nose and forehead. This product does not control oil and I feel that it is better suited for people with dry to normal skin. I don't like the bulky packaging but considering that there is a mirror and sponge, this is travel friendly if you need to touch up.
I guess to me, this product will be a hit or miss depending on the individual. I'm kind of in between. I don't love it but I don't hate it either.
My rating: 8/10.
Do you use a cream bronzer/contour? If so which one do you have?
Luuux Shared Link