I was up since 5 am and only slept merely 3 hours last night. We had our late Thanksgiving meal today so I was up baking the turkey, making rice, and salad. I will post more on that later since I actually took picture's of this year's Thanksgiving feast.
I just got home and thank God I've already pre-typed some of my posts...I'm pretty beat right now and still feel stuffed to the neck, lol. Gosh that turkey takes long to digest!
I feel kinda weird not doing a full face look but I have to admit that doing just one eye saves me so much time. Plus I don't have to worry about composing myself and making sure I look good for the shoot or that I don't have to worry about my bangs looking wack, lol. But in honesty, I do prefer full face looks because you really get a better idea and better picture of how the makeup looks on someone's face.
So this just a second makeup look, I did using the Khloe's Kardazzle palette. If you missed on the first look, you can check it out HERE.
- I primed my eyes with UDPP original
- I used shade #1 on the inner corner of my eyes
- Shade #2 on my lids
- Shade # 3 on the outer V
- Shade # 4 on the crease
- Shade #5 on the lower lash line
- I lined the upper lash line with Physicians Formula Eye Booster in Ultra Black
- I lined the waterline with Urban Decay 24/7 glide on pencil in Mildew
- I used ELF Eyebrow kit in Dark and Anastasia Tinted Brow Gel in Expresso
Luuux Shared Link