Not every makeup look has a silver lining but this one does...hehehe...Ok, this sounds so corny but you get what I mean. I am long overdue for a makeup look and I wanted to do a neutral look for all you neutral lovers out there. However, I didn't want to make it too simple or else it's going to look like every other neutral looks you have seen. It's gotta have something interesting about it. So I decided to play up the eyeliners. I am pretty happy with the end result.
- I am wearing the new Milani Cream to Powder Makeup in medium beige. I had originally intended to use it as a bronzer, lol, as you can see that didn't work out since it wasn't dark enough.
- I contoured my cheeks with Physicians Formula Bamboo Bronzer
- For blush, I used MAC On a Mission.
- UDPP Original
- For this look, I used all Inglot eyeshadows. On the lids, I applied Matte 358, a greyish taupe with purple undertone. On the crease, I applied Matte 376, a dark gray. On the brow bone, I applied Matte 341, a soft peachy coral. I actually didn't expect it to look peachy on my skin cause it looked a bit more brown in the pan.
- I lined my upper lash lines with a silver pencil liner. With Physicians Formula Eye Booster liner, I created a thinner line underneath the silver liner on the upper lash line as well, making sure not to cover the silver liner.
- I also lined the bottom lash line with the same pencils and created a triple winged liners.
- For tight lining and the waterline, I applied Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof Eyeliner in Perfect Black.
- I filled my brows with Revlon Brow Fantasy Dark Brown.
- To finish it up, I applied ELF false lashes.
- MAC Pro Longwear lip pencil Staunchly Stylish
- Revlon Colorburst lipgloss Peony
The only thing I'm not too happy about this look is that the matte shadows didn't adhere to my skin very well since they are a bit powdery, even with a primer. The highlight color looked a bit blotchy. So if I were to recreate this look, I would use a neutral cream base.
So, would you wear this look?
Luuux Shared Link