Guess who got side tracked and took a detour to the store? hehehe...I just thought I pop by Sally Beauty on my way home from work to see if the new holiday collections were out in store and low and behold! There they were!
I can't tell you how freaking excited I was when I saw that most of them were in stock. I wanted to jump and dance, lol.
Color Club Winter Affair 2012
Color Club is normally not sold at Sally but I've noticed that they've been having the holiday collections around this time. These are scented nail polishes, and the ones from last year or the year before were also scented. There is actually a flaky in this collection but I passed on it because it looked very similar to other flakies I've seen, such as Nubar 2010, Finger Paints Flashy, and Essie Shine of the Time.
From left to right:
- Berry and Bright. I typically don't gravitate toward reds unless they have a special texture or finish that catches my eyes and this one sure looked special so I felt that I had to get it. This polish has red and blue shimmers. The color looks so rich and festive in the bottle.
- Ho-Ho-Holly is a dark green polish with gold, green, and teal shimmers.
- Glitter Wonderland is a purpleish/magenta polish with pink and blue shimmers.
China Glaze Holiday Joy 2012
Most of the polishes in collection was deja vue for me except for the glittery ones. They look quite interesting and different from the previous holiday collections.
- Glistening Snow is a clear holographic micro glitters with a texture similar to that of I'm not Lion and Ultamate Holiday.
- Glitter All The Way is so stunning and unique! This doesn't really make me think of Christmas but it sure is a gorgeous and fun glitter.
- Pizzazz is very pretty but I feel like this one is looking similar to some of the multi-glitters I already have. IDK, I probably don't need this but felt like I had too since it's part of a holiday collection.
- Orly Miss Conduct is from the Naughty or Nice collection for 2012. It was the only one that I felt I had to have. It's a berry red jelly base with fine holographic glitters. It looks amazing!
Ahhh I'm so overwhelmed at how gorgeous these polishes are. I can't even think of which one I am going to swatch first. I still haven't even got the chance to swatch the ones from my last haul. I'll have a lot of swatch work to do.
Hope you enjoyed this haul. Did you see or get any of the new holiday collection polishes yet?
Luuux Shared Link